Tickets will be on Sale at the Door at 7pm
This Saturday February 18th
Elks and their guests, 21 years and older only, guests must register with a current elks member's name and lodge number.
We'll be partying at 1705 Manzanita Avenue in Chico
Doors Open at 7pm everything else starts from 8pm to Midnight
Wagon or Wheelbarrow Parade & Contest
$25 per person
$200 for a krewe of 10 individuals
Krewes can pick your own Krewe theme and dress up, get a reserved table for 10 and a Parade entry
Tickets are available on line below or by calling the Lodge office at (530)343-1431.
Proceeds will benefit Chico Elks Lodge #423 Veterans Services Charities
Mardi Gras Fast Facts
- MARDI GRAS IS ALWAYS THE TUESDAY BEFORE ASH WEDNESDAY. ...
- MARDI GRAS MARKS THE END OF CARNIVAL SEASON. ...
- MARDI GRAS IS ALSO KNOWN AS “PANCAKE DAY” ...
- THE OFFICIAL COLORS OF MARDI GRAS ARE PURPLE, GOLD, AND GREEN. ...
- KING'S CAKE IS EATEN ALL THROUGHOUT CARNIVAL SEASON
- PARADES ARE PLANNED BY ‘KREWES’
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW FOR FLOAT RIDERS
Definition of krewe
: a private organization staging festivities (as parades) during Mardi Gras in New Orleans